Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Lot of Loving

Well, I have decided to blog about our new house and the renovations we are doing. We bought the house from a retired dentist, ironic, I know. They moved out 3 or so years ago. So, the house needs much TLC. After meeting Dr. and Mrs. Fowler at the closing, I realized just how much love was put into this home already. The Fowlers have 3 boys. This was their home. They lived, played, and studied in this house. Something their son said really stuck with me... "We killed a lot of Indians in that backyard." I think it was the honesty in his eyes that made me realize how hard it was to sell, but I hope to do it justice. It will look different than when the Fowler boys grew up there, but the love will still be very present.

We started working this past week. Things changed quickly. I am super excited about working with my dad and Will. There is a lot of work to do, but I can see it already.

On this blog, I will be asking for advice and opinions. I think it will be fun to see what you have to say. I already have several questions, but they will come in time. Thanks for reading... Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment